Donnerstag, 22. September 2011

Welcome on board.

Hello everyone,
welcome to my video game review blog.

There are thousands of blogs out there in the universe, so that I had to ask myself: "What does my blog make special?"

This blog is for everyone who needs a quick insight into the newest highlights for XBox360. I was bored by reading 5-page-long reviews on the web, when I just wanted to know if a game is worth playing or not. If you guys are facing the same problem, here you are!

I will give you a short summary of what a game is about, list the pros and cons and recommend which target group definitely should buy the game. That's it!

Just a note about myself: I have been into video games for a decade, starting with Super Mario Bros on NES in the 90's. Having played more games than a year has days I finally decided to share.

- Hawke

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen